Frequently Asked Questions
Have other questions? Get in touch with an agent!
• Company Name
• USDOT Number
• Drivers License-Copy
• Year, Make and VIN numbers
• Description of commodities being hauled
• Radius of Operation
• Liability-1 million CSL
• Cargo-100,000 Limit
• Physical Damage- Optional
• Must be at least 23 years of age.
• All drivers must have no more than 3 minor moving violations within the past 36 months.
• All drivers must have at least 2 full years of commercial driving experience.
• Drivers over the age of 65 must provide a long form medical form.
Yes, with proof of Federal CDL license (need photocopy of front and back) we can submit for approval to our markets.
Yes, only in the USA.
We can change local radius (0-50 mile), 0-250 mile radius or 0-500 radius (Texas). 500+ is the radius of all 48 states. Pricing will vary per insurance market.
Interstate-Between more than one state.
Intrastate-Within the boundaries of a single state.
No. We have insurance premium funding to alleviate the up-front cost of insurance. Down payment can be 25% down up to 10% down with financials. Payments can vary from 9-11 monthly payments.